Those who follow a schedule differing from that proposed for the group must satisfy the following requirements:
1. If a minor, a note from the parent or guardian indicating permission to do so and a signed release form (provided by the school) from them absolving the school of all legal responsibilities while you are outside the arrangements provided by the school.
2. Provide a written plan of your activities while away from the group.
3. Be present at all meals provided by churches or schools.
4. Be in your place on time for warm up
5. Assist in set-up and packing until completed before leaving group.